Monday, December 31, 2012

Miserable Mondays

So This weekend, I happened to catch Josh's cold.... I know, awesome. I cought it on Friday, then Saturday I was feeling great. I figured it was gone.... so I went galevanting with my mom all day. Which was a blast, mom bought all her granbabies something new..including the ones in the whome. 

Now I know that we don't know what our little Appleseed will be yet, but my little 4 year old Nephew says it's a girl... He put his hand on my belly, then on his heart, and says it's a girl. and common, how could I pass up these cute polka dot onsies?!


By the end of the day I was soo tired. I'm sure it was my body saying, slow down!!!

 Sunday came along quite quick and I slept and relaxed on the couch for some time. Nose running, tickle in my throat, tired as heck.... yep the cold was back.... AND STRONGER THAN BEFORE! Ps I had had no MS the whole weekend! How fantastic is that?

So here we are, Monday morning, at the J.O.B. MS is back and all of a sudden I'm heaving at the site of anything....with a runny nose, headache, and week little body. Best. Monday. Ever. It's like my little Appleseed doesn't want me at work either? Thats my kinda baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment