Friday, December 28, 2012

So I'm in desperate need of a MS (morning sickness) remedee. This is the worst!!! I have no idea what to do to make it pass quicker. Luckily still not cookies tossed,  I'll say thank you to that little Appleseed. This morning is definitely the worst so far. I felt great all the way up to arriving at work, coincidence? Probably not, I'm guessing my little Appleseed doesn't want to be here either.

 So yesterday I decided, even on my sick days, I'm going to work my MaryKay business. I want to become a director, and earn our Chevy Cruz before this little Appleseed is born. I think that would be fantastic. Especially since we will need a car with A/C by then... Last Summer with no A/C was dreadful, I don't even want to imagine how horrible it'd be while preggers. So I think a new car that I don't need to make payments on, with A/C, that has 4 doors, would be fabulous. Just sayin.

So Hubby, we'll call him Fred here. He's got a head cold, not fun for either of us! I'm worried about him and he's worried about breathing near me. He's trying to make sure me and the Appleseed don't catch what he has. He's too sweet. But I really hope he gets better soon. He seems so miserable.... kinda like me everymorning lately with MS.....


No comments:

Post a Comment