Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Loving Everything

So far I have decided that I am loving be pregnant. I'm totally okay with not buttoning my pants anymore, not eating any kind of meat, and having a hard time finding any sleeping position for this little girl in here. She is constantly dancing or kicking or whatever she is doing ALL the time! again, I'm loving it though, so she can kick all she would like! I also am loving my little bump going on now. First it kind of looked like I was just putting on a few pounds, or in Josh's words a bear belly... lol. Now it looks like I'm actually pregnant. Way better sounding for sure. I also have to say I am also finally thankful for my long torso and short legs. Because of this I don't even look pregnant when you look straight at me or from behind, since little Reese is poking straight out! So So So thankful for that. I will never complain about my short stubs of legs ever again... K maybe I'll just complain a little less about them.
 photo.JPG
I am definitely needing to find alternative clothing styles though since some things aren't fitting right... So I've taken after some other bloggers I recently follow. One being Merricks Art, This is where I found inspiration for a bunch of my non-loved maxi skirts.... Simply where it as a dress... so comfy, and looks way better on me. Maxi skirts just don't love me the way they love on others. So I have like 4 that were sitting in my closet until now. Thank you Merrick for this wonderful idea. Here is her post on it, http://www.merricksart.com/search?updated-max=2012-09-24T05:22:00-06:00&max-results=7&start=98&by-date=false
photo.JPG

No comments:

Post a Comment