Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Johnny Cash & Lasagna

So this past week has been a blast. I have been really busy with my Mary Kay business (Thank  you for all my Mothers Day Basket orders)


and on Saturday Josh and I went on a trip to St. George with his mom and step-dad. We met up with his Grandma, Aunt, Uncle, two cousins, and Jared and ate at the crackle barrel. It was pretty good food and had an amazing gift shop type place. Candy galore! On the way up to St. George I some how suckered the rest of the car to listen to some Johnny Cash. I LOVE Johnny Cash so much, and apparently so does little Reesie Bug because once we turned Johnny up a little she started moving like CRAZY! It was the coolest thing to know she loves music already just like her Mom & Dad. It also doesn't surprise me.... what would surprise me is if she didn't like music and had no musical talents.... knock on wood <3.

 

So this week I'm 25 weeks along and starting to feel that way. My pants are getting more and more uncomfortable and I find that even in our normal blazing Vegas heat I'm feeling hotter than usual. Trust me, after living in Vegas for your whole life, 100 degrees is nothing... unless you are pregnant, and have no A/C. Don't feel bad for me yet, it should be fixed soon... the A/C not the pregnant part... that I'm in for the long hall. Which happens to be another 15 weeks.




 

P.S. Happy Mothers day! We visited my Mom on Sunday and had lasagna, salad, and what would lasagna be without Garlic bread. I had brought my heart beat monitor for my mom to listen to Reese's heartbeat, she loved it! and finally got to feel her kick, finally. I think Reese teases my mom on purpose though. She likes to make things suspenseful, suspense is different from drama right?

No comments:

Post a Comment