Monday, April 28, 2014

8 Months Reese Taylor





 



 
 
How is it that my little baby is 8 months old and no longer little?? Okay, maybe she's still a munchkin, but I have to admit that it makes me sad when I pack up her clothes that no longer fit her. My husband said something about her growing up too fast, and it just reminded me how I need to enjoy every second of this. Enjoy her whining, her screaming, giggles, gummy/toothy grins and yes, even her teething. Because to me these are some of the best times, and I don't want to say, "I can't wait until she can do this". I just want to love every second of this little girl's life!

Anyway, here are 8 new things about Reese Taylor at 8 months:



- She is crawling now!!

- She says Da (not sure if she's connecting it with dada, but Josh likes to think so).

- She is infatuated with babies! They make her super happy.

- She can wave bye bye.

- She will have yelling time with me ( this is where we match each others yells, and annoy everyone in the house). I love it sooooo much!

- She is super photogenic.

- She'll stop whatever she's doing to listen if there is music on the TV.

- She can pull herself up onto her feet!



No comments:

Post a Comment