Thursday, April 24, 2014

Thumbs up: Ode to the Midi!

 

Your length is so perfect
falling right below my knees.
I'll take one in every color,
every shape, and style please.
 
That. Just. Happened.
 
I'd like to give a huge thumbs up to midi skirts! I LOVE love love love the midi skirt. I may be obsessed with the midi skirt. A midi skirt falls between your knees and your ankles. If they are not warn correctly they can make your legs look a little...What's the word...Stumpy. Here is a post, from a blog I follow, on how to wear the midi. She gives some great tips!

 

This midi is perfect for the spring time white trend happening right now!

 

This skirt is a perfect full A-line look.

 

This last one is my favorite. It's the perfect basic pencil midi skirt!

 

 

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment