Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Confidence?

I was given a chance to help my husband with a few projects at school lately. I was actually really excited that he asked me for my help, and even more excited when he told me what a great job I did. It made me want to (again) write more! I think he asks me for help just so he can get my artistic juices flowing. I used to write poetry all the time, and when I was in school, I loved having writing projects. Now that I'm not in school I'm having the hardest time finding what to talk to all of you about. Maybe I'm worried that I'll write about pointless things and no one will care to read it.

 

Not sure if you can relate to that feeling, but that is a huge road block in figuring out what to do with my future. what if I'm not good enough? What if no one likes me or what I'm doing? What if really no one cares? what if, what if, what if. That is really what I think about all day every day. I'm honestly terrified to do something that I might be good at because, in the end, what if  I'm really not good at it.

 

So this all boils down to one point, you'll never know unless you give it a try. I've read a specific quote so many times by now that I should have it memorized, SHOULD is the key word here. Instead of having it memorized, I just wrote it down for you all in case you need a pick me up about things you want to do in your life, and in case you haven't already read it.

 

What if I fall?

Oh, but my darling what if you fly? -E.H.

 

Such a simple quote that just reminds you that you can't be too scared that you wont succeed to not even try. You must at least take a step, leap, or jump, of faith to even find out.

 

Here is the last time I'll use these two words today, What if  you are supposed to succeed?

No comments:

Post a Comment