Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Ruffles and Sparkles

I can not believe I didn't tell you about my beautiful baby shower! I still can not believe how lucky I was to have a shower so perfect!

My best friend ever threw the shower for me, and every thing was even better than I wanted! the colors of the shower were Pewter, Peach, and White.



This table cloth here is Tulle! And the hanging sign says The sweetest Sweets for the Sweetest day! Every thing on the table was dessert or fruit. My two favorites of course.



This amazing cake was made by my friend Erica! the inside was yellow AND chocolate cake with raspberry filling! Oh my good Heavens.... It was so delicious!

P.S. take a look at that cake stand! My mom had just given that to Alexandra (my best friend) and she was so kind to use it at my shower to make it that much more of a fairy tale.




This table was so so sweet! The pink little ruffly dress on the left there was my blessing dress! and through out the shower, Alexandra played a slideshow of mine and my husbands baby pictures on that Ipad.

I had so much fun at this shower! I'm so grateful for a best friend like Alexandra, and you better know I'll be making this up to her one day when it's her turn. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment