Tuesday, August 20, 2013

LaterGram

So I've been quite lazy when it comes to posting on here. So first things first, here are some of my weekly photos to get  you caught up on how close I am to popping.


















So.. That should make us caught up on everything... Man I've been slacking hard.

Any way, I'm Still Pregnant and getting more uncomfortable as the days go by. I actually have been waking up super sad just because I didn't go into labor the night before. Trying to stay positive, but it's either that or stay patient with my hubby. I don't think I can handle the task of both right now.

 

So fingers crossed that she'll be here in the next few days, because I'm only 2 days away from my due date!!

 

Lace-Up Spectator Platform Bootie: Charlotte Russe

1 thing I'm really excited to do after delivering, is wearing my high heels again. It's not that I can't wear them now, I just look awkward. Kind of like a chicken on stilts. So for the a month or so I've been sticking with my flats and wedges.

I found these shoes today that make me really excited to wear stilts...err... I mean... heels again after delivery.


Super Spectator Platform Booties!


I'm not a huge fan of booties normally. But these are so awesome... That I think I'd actually wear them!

 

P.S. does anyone know how to juggle a child and walk in heels like this? It seems like a perfected art I must learn. Or maybe it's just me learning to be balanced again after being front heavy, let me know!



No comments:

Post a Comment