Friday, August 23, 2013

Hospital Bag List

So for the last few weeks I've been super uncomfortable. Especially because I'm trying so hard not to waddle! I had no clue how uncomfortable it gets in the last few weeks of being pregnant. I guess it's all worth it in the end huh? In the mean time, I've been walking with my mother in law at night. I really don't think it's making the baby come any sooner... but it is helping me feel better comfort wise. I'd definitely suggest walking while pregnant (of course only if your dr. or midwife say its okay).

Other then the walking I've just been getting things ready, or as ready as possible without really knowing what to expect. The main thing I wanted done was getting my hospital bag packed. Other wise I'd forget anything and everything important while throwing stuff in a bag or suit case while running out the door.

I did look at a few lists from other women I found on pinterest, but even then I made a few tweeks here and there. I suggest you do this as well if you feel like you need to.

So I made a couple lists.... with lists inside of those lists...

 

This is how I did it.


 

 

 

 

I hope this was helpful for all you expecting! Please let me know if you feel I have left something out.



No comments:

Post a Comment