Wednesday, July 30, 2014

10 & 11 Months: Reese Taylor

So I posted Reese's 10 month so late that I decided I would just put them together for an even more amazing blog post!

 

Reese has gotten so big, I don't even know what to do anymore! She's literally going to be taller than me by age 5... okay maybe 10.

 

Here are 11 new things about Reese:

- She can officially give high fives.

- She'll blow you kisses if she likes you.

- She has tasted dog food...When we tried to get it out of her mouth she got mad.

- She eats just about everything we eat for dinner, just in smaller portions.

- She has 7 teeth!

- She is wearing 18month-2t clothes.

- We can no longer hide things on top of our dresser, because she can reach that high.

- She LOVES the Toy story movies, and will look at her Woody doll when he comes on the screen.

- She's not a big FROZEN fan....yet. I keep trying though.

- She gets mad when I eat the last Oreo without sharing.

- She holds things up to her ear and acts like she's talking on the phone.

 

I love how much I love her. I'm so sad to see her grow, but I absolutely love how much she has grown. I can't believe her birthday is less than a month away. Be ready for a post on of that party for sure!




No comments:

Post a Comment