Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Jury Duty and I'm feeling 26

So this last Monday I was actually called for Jury Duty. So I went downtown and it felt like I was in the airport all over again. taking off my shoes and everything. Lucky for me, Josh came with me to help me find where to go. I had never been there before. So after waiting an hour or so, I was finally called to go to a courtroom with 20 or more people. It was entertaining to people watch. People downtown here are... Different. So I'm sitting in the Jury stand, and realize the attorney representing the plaintiff, is my ex-boss( the one who fired me)! Lucky for me I guess because they couldn't have me on the stand if that was the case. I didn't even have to use the pregnancy card to get out of it, which I do have to say I'm glad about. I didn't want to be THAT lady. I mean, common, they give you a break every two hours to eat or whatever, so I think I would have lived.

 

Speaking of eating, and being pregnant, and feeling pregnant, and LOOKING pregnant. People are actually speaking up about my bump. In a good way of course. But I always thought it was a rule not to mention a woman being pregnant if you weren't sure, because she might not actually be... oh well, good thing I am or else a lot of people would be embarrassed and I would be on a diet after so many people commenting.


 Photo: #week26  #babygirl  #reesetaylor

I am 26 weeks pregnant! and feeling like it now. I'm still not wearing maternity pants.... but my regular pants are completely unzipped and I'm either wearing a belly band or a long tank top to cover the unzipped zipper.

No swollen feet or fingers yet. (thank heavens) So this means I'm still wearing my wedges and cute heels. I will until I give birth I tell ya!

My button down shirts are stretching to there limits right now... and constantly coming unbuttoned around my belly. Kinda funny to look down and notice that the button located on my belly is unbuttoned.

I'm slowly getting in the grove of eating meats again. Still no beef, which saddens me. but last night we had pork chops and I almost ate a whole one by myself. It was quite an accomplishment.

 

Also Next week ends my 2nd trimester and begins my every two week check up with the Dr. I can not believe how fast this has flown by! It feels like just last week we found out we were expecting!

Even though I haven't been able to eat normal this whole time, I gotta tell ya, I've LOVED being pregnant. Even with me breaking out, losing my job, and stretching my wardrobe to its limits, I've gained so much. I've fell in deep deep love with this munchkin already. I wouldn't have landed my amazing Job that I have now without this little girl. And I wouldn't have grown so much by faith and patience with out her.


Photo: #babygirl #reesetaylor #week26 she's the size of a head of lettuce this week! Only 14 weeks to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment