Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Long Weekend

I enjoy making my weekends count, I don't like waking up later than 8am, and I do not enjoy sitting on the couch watching tv shows for hours on end. I can do that during the week after work. On the weekend, I like to do things productive and fun! Of course it doesn't always happen that way, but this weekend did!

 

Friday- Josh and I enjoyed dinner with my Aunt and Uncle and Boca De Beppo... or however that's spelled. They also brought some friends too which was great! We love meeting new people!

 

Saturday- We drove out to Overton to visit Josh's Grandma. The drive was fun, and we took our little dog Oakley with us. She had so much fun with Grandma's dog, we decided we'll bring her more often. More of Josh's family was out there and so we ended up going out to dinner (minus the dogs). We finally drove back home and got there around midnight. Way past our bed time, but so worth it

Photo: Oak took a road trip to grandmas this weekend. She had a blast with grandmas dog Sandy and honestly missed her when we left. #oakley

 

Sunday- Sunday was our recovery day, we went to church, then came home and relaxed. Even Oakley needed to recover after playing so hard the night before.

Monday- Last but not least, Monday. Josh's parents took us to the 51's game! It was sooo much fun. well at first we hated it, a little. Just because our seats were in the sun so it was hot.... and I mean HOT.  Then after like an hour of not focusing on the game at all we all decided it'd be best if we moved into shaded seats. It was a tiny bit further away from the game, but all of a sudden....I could actually focus! I had so much fun from there on out. And we only came out kinda looking like lobsters. Oh and Josh ended the day with changing out the break pads on our car. So productive that man is, and it only took me a couple weeks to remind him ;-)

Photo: At the 51's game today! @joshua2284

This weekend was so much fun! I was sad to see it end. But what would the weekend be with out the week.... nothing exciting if you ask me. Hope your weekend was a blast!

P.S. Here is my weekly Preggers Pics

Photo: #pregnancy #week27 #babygirl #reesetaylor Loving her!

Photo: #week27 #pregnancy #babygirl #reesetaylor promise that's not a Volleyball under my shirt

No comments:

Post a Comment