Friday, May 31, 2013

Maternity Jeans

So I have gotten to the point in my pregnancy, where I am in need of comfort... This means I need some maternity clothes. So I have been online shopping for a few weeks. My issue with online shopping is buying something that doesn't fit. I need to try things on! Sooo... I stopped at the Old Navy, on my way home from work yesterday. They let me know they don't have a maternity section there, BUT if someone has returned some maternity clothes they'd be on the clearance rack! How lucky was I to find a pair of capri's that actually fit me! Not only that, but they were the exact ones I had been debating on buying online. I scored a little with this shopping trip, just sayin. My capri's happened to be 50% too. So lesson learned, do not order online until you've checked the store first if you are trying to be frugal. Happy Friday!

Photo: Don't mind me, just breaking down and buying a pair of Maternity jeans... Or um I guess you could say capri's lol hey 50% off? Works for me. #pregnancy #reesetaylor #week28

No comments:

Post a Comment