Thursday, June 13, 2013

Anniversary






So last Monday , the 3rd, was our two year anniversary! Sometimes it seems funny we've been married two years. Even more funny is that we are having a little baby girl in August! But I just wanted to take a second a brag about my wonderful husband and say how lucky I am to have someone so caring, funny, stylish, and protective. He loves me and this baby more than anything in this world and that's really all I want from him! So here is to the forever years to come! Love you Josh!

For our Anniversary we got super fancy and went to my Dr.'s office for my glucose test...I mean there is nothing more fancy than that huh? We did go out to the Yardhouse later that night. Always a good choice! Not so much good for the calorie intake...Had a great evening though calorie/weight gain and all.

#latergram On our anniversary. Love this guy!!
photo.JPG

No comments:

Post a Comment