Thursday, June 27, 2013

Maternity Photos Part 2

Here are some more fabulous maternity photos taken by the great Alexandra Beckstrand. You can check out her blog Here! This photo shoot was so fun despite the Las Vegas heat. We somehow made it work! It helps that my photographer is amazing!
 



 
 
 




First outfit: Black top// cannot remember where I bought it
Capri jeans// Old Navy Capri's
Shoes// Rhapsodielle
 
Second outfit: White dress: Maxi Skirt from Express
Pink Cardigan: Rhapsodielle
Belt: Kohls
Shoes: Rhapsodielle

2 comments:

  1. All so beautiful! I wasn't brave enough to do this...I have NO pics from when I was pregnant...neither time. It makes me sad some days. I LOVE yours though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are too funny Rosalie! It's all in good fun and memories <3

    ReplyDelete