Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Happy Fathers Day!

Happy Fathers day to all those amazing husbands, dads, and dads to be!

It was nice to spend a little time with my dad. I can pretty much see him whenever I want. I take it as a blessing and cherish all our "inside" jokes and laughter over nothing. You truly will never understand our humor unless you are one of us. That's what I love about it though. It's our own little world.

Photo: Best dad ever, funniest dad ever, most caring dad ever... #ftw Love you Dad!

I had not realized, until I got married, that I am a total daddy's girl. My husband pointed it out to me one day and at first I was in denial. Not that being a daddy's girl is a bad thing, but I just didn't think I was one. It's a different type of daddy's girl though. He isn't very protective, and never really told me that boys were scum or anything. Instead when ever I came to him crying about being hurt, He'd just make me laugh. When I was little and I'd fall off my bike or something, I'd run inside crying. Wanna know what he'd tell me? Drink some water... That was his solution. AND IT WORKED! Every time I would drink some water I'd stop crying. Then he'd make me laugh somehow.

My husband is one of those dad's to be right now. He is so so excited. I can not tell you how much confidence I have in him being a dad. He's going to be awesome. Of course that's why I married him though. I wouldn't have married someone not good with babies. He's already attached to our still growing little one. Tells me everyday how she has already changed his life for the better and knows without her he wouldn't be heading down such a straight path. So thankful for his sweet heart.



Speaking of baby! I'm 30 weeks pregnant now!

Photo: #week30 #pregnancy #babygirl she's about the length of a cucumber, and is almost completely head down!
Photo: #babygirl #week30 #pregnancy  we are only 10 weeks away from meeting #reesetaylor  now! Dr measured her at approximately 2lbs ish.

Dr. let me know she was almost completely head down and weighing about 2 lbs. This was just a guess since it wasn't during an U/S but just by him feeling my tummy. So excited to meet this little girl!

My BFF and I went to the Tom's warehouse this weekend and got her a few pairs of cute Toms. I'll get a few pictures up of those too. on my next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment