Monday, June 10, 2013

Acorn Squash

These past two weeks have been pretty great. Hubby found a new job, and We finally were able to get our car in the shop. A/C is broken... Which is the worst thing to happen in Vegas. Normally I don't mind to much going without A/C, even when it is 110 degrees outside. But since I'm pregnant, I don't really feel like roasting my baby girl.

My mom and mother in law have both been excited about a little one joining the family, so I'm continually getting new little one outfits and shoes. Here are the most recent picks from my mother in law.



Do not mind my nasty nail polish....

 

This week I am 29 weeks along and my ankles have finally began to swell. I really blame the heat more than anything. She is the size of an Acorn Squash, and is moving more than ever before. I really think that's what I will miss the most when she arrives, feeling her on the inside. It's such a sweet/cool/freaky feeling. Most of my shirts are hiking up to much nowadays so in this picture I'm wearing my hubby's shirt. It was quite comfortable.

 

Only 11 Weeks to go! Hopefully at that time I will be able to eat regular meat again!!

No comments:

Post a Comment