Monday, February 3, 2014

SURPRISE!









I absolutely love throwing birthday parties for people, and a little over a week before my husband turned 30, I decided he needed a big surprise birthday party. Yes I planned this in only a week....I'll give you details on that later on this week. Anyway here are a few pictures of the decorations!
The banner letters were printed from HERE
 
 
We wrapped the table with wrapping paper! My best friend Alexandra gave me the idea to do that!
 
Had his favorite candy with the sign that says 30 sucks
This awesome cake was made by my friend Erica. See that guitar on top? Ya that's a fondant replica of my husbands guitar. Check out Erica's blog HERE
 
It's always great when you throw someone a surprise party who is actually surprised! He had no idea!
Don't forget to follow me on Instagram Username fosmomommy 
 
 
 
 
 
 

3 comments: