Thursday, February 20, 2014

Work Out Log #2 (Music)

So I'm on week two of working out! One thing I tried this week that I feel will have a big impact on my results is the way I'm running. I usually just run... nothing wrong with that right? This week though I've switched it up and started doing intervals from jogging to running, and MAN does that intensify my work out!

 

Here are a few great songs you can run your intervals with...

**Evacuate the Dance Floor

**I Don't Care ( Fall out Boy)

**Born this way ( Lady Gaga)

**Shut up and Drive (Rihanna)

**Calabria 2008 (Enur)

 

Other great songs to work out to are...

*Lights (Bassnectar Remix)

*ET (Katy Perry)

*She wolf (Shakira)

*Just Dance

*Break your heart

*Bleeding Out (Imagine Dragons)

*Telephone (Lady Gaga)



No comments:

Post a Comment