Thursday, December 26, 2013

Christmas in pictures








Some of my favorite things about Christmas are:
1. The Food!!! I could never diet around the holidays.
2. The Family time. I always love spending time with my family. This time of years gives me the chance to force everyone to get together.
3. The decorations.
4. The magical feeling that Christmas brings.
5. The spirit. I've always loved talking about the birth of Jesus Christ.
6. The kindness! I do feel like it'd be nice to have the cheer and happiness all year round... but for now, Its one of my favorite things about Christmas.
Christmas Eve we went to my In-Laws for dinner and fun. Here is Reese trying to sit up in her high chair.. (we had to take her out of the highchair 5 seconds after the picture)





Reese wanted so bad to play on her dad's video game, She kept making him die on pacman.
Reese's outfit here
Top & pants : walmart (I know so not expected from walmart)
Bow: gift 
 
Don't mind the blurry

Christmas Morning!! ( Just noticed Oakley, our dog, looks psycho in this picture. She wasn't even barking... maybe eating though...  We may never know).
My top: Express
Reese's PJs: Walmart
Reese loved opening gifts, and trying to eat the wrapping paper
She may have liked it more than the gifts them selves?
Christmas apparel for the munchkin
Bow: Hobby Lobby
Onesie: Target
Pants: gift
 
This is one of our minute to win it games, I'll post more about those tomorrow. They were so fun!
Sad to end this great day! But was for sure tired... if you can't tell... from all the excitement and fun.



I hope you all had an amazing Christmas day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment