Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Christmas/Family Photos

I have always loved to take pictures. Maybe not in a professional way, but in a way where I can savor the memories. When I can, I even like to print the photos off of my iphone so I can put them into a photo album. When I was younger I LOVED looking through the photo albums of my brothers, parents, grandmas, grandmas, and who ever else is in there. One of my favorite pictures (pretty sure it's my dad favorite too) is of my dad wrestling a bear! Now seriously who would believe my dad wrestled a bear if there was no photo to prove it?

Another favorite is again of my dad and some of his friends... Bet you can't guess which one is him.

 

As I got older I knew I'd want lots of pictures of my kids and family to look back on. Josh tends to think I'm silly since I want a picture of everything. I always know though that he'll be so happy I took them. He always has this same attitude when we take a family photo. Even when we got married he didn't understand why I wanted so many photos taken at the reception.

 

So a few weeks ago we had family photos taken. Josh was not too excited about this... especially because he knew we'd be taking pictures for a few hours. Me on the other hand, I was ecstatic! Not only was I excited to do more pictures of our little family, but I was excited that my best friend ever was taking them for us. She is a very talented photographer.

 

So now that I am finished rambling...Here is the finished product!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 I believe this was the point where she said we were done taking pictures.

To see more of Alexandra's work, visit her blog Here

1 comment:

  1. And they turned out GREAT! Here is another argument for taking pics...One day you will probably have Alzheimers...and these will be the only way to see the memories again...that's why we do the same thing! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete