Monday, December 9, 2013

Weekend play by play!

This weekend was such a blast! Excuse all my pictures that have horrible lighting!

Our whole family drove up to Santa Monica, CA for my Aunt Christine's Wedding.

We got there Friday afternoon.

 This is my nephew Richard, Reese and I in our hotel room. See how Reese and I kinda match?! I thought it was pretty cute.

This is how my dad fell asleep when he got up to the hotel room...

 That night my Aunt took us out to The Olive Garden. This was my dessert! My dad could not believe I  was still hungry after our huge dinner. What can I say? No matter how stuffed I am, there is always room for dessert.

 After Dinner, everyone hung out in the hotel room. Here is my brother trying to get Reese to laugh.

 Here is my other nephew trying to play with Reese.

 On Saturday, We got ready, and headed off to the wedding!

 This is Reese's party dress

 Enjoying the view while waiting for the bride.

 

 Here is where her reception was held!

 

 

 

How fun to do this instead of just signing in a guest book. This guest book can be played!

What they did was have everyone sign there Jenga pieces.

 

Just enjoying ourselves! Reese wanted to seriously eat her dress.

 

Sooo pooped after all that celebrating!

 

On Sunday, We stopped at my Aunt Rexene's house ( which has the best decorations I think I have ever seen ever!) This was the first time Rexene and Al got to see Reese! 

 

We were so happy to have our family help us get to California this weekend to celebrate with my aunt Christine!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment