Friday, December 27, 2013

Minute to win it Christmas



 


Usually on Christmas we just sit and hang out. This works for the most part, but sometimes that causes us to all disperse into other rooms and then we don't get family time. I'm ALL about family time.

So this year I made a point to have us play some games. My mom had the idea to play board games at first. So She got a bunch of games out ( Yahtzee, scrabble, pick up stix, etc.). While I'm a big fan of board games, I wanted to play games that'd get us really competitive... And laughing. Laughing is my favorite.

I found this Blog with minute to win it Christmas games and we played some! This was the Oreo game. This one I think was my favorite one.


Had some serious concentration going on.

 


What you had to do was place a round cookie (we used Oreos) on your forehead. And with only using your face, move the cookie into your mouth. NO HANDS!
They had more games too that we played, like the cup game. I'd totally recommend finding games like this for your next family gathering.
 
We did end up playing Yahtzee too! I actually won for once in my life, and by a landslide! Thank you thank you very much!
Hope you all had a fun Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment