Friday, December 13, 2013

Dry Shampoo

So just recently, I have fallen in love with dry shampoo. I mean, I've heard many people say how amazing it is.... but seriously, this stuff is AMAZING!

The reason why it has taken me so long to use this magical hair product was I didn't want to spend money on something I may not like. This is also why I usually order the same thing every time at restaurants (don't judge me). Luckily for me I know  someone with expertise on hair care. I told her I wanted to get a dry shampoo, one that worked great AND didn't empty my wallet. So she recommended this! 

So I may or may not know what you are thinking. My first reaction was this... "Suave?" with a look on my face like I just smelt something bad... But I took her advice anyway. She told me this is in fact what she uses herself! Plus for only $2.88, I figured it wouldn't kill me to try it.

So, on day 4 of not washing my hair, I am proud to announce, it is still down AND doesn't look like I'm on day 4 of not washing my hair! Woohoo!

Do you use dry shampoo?

No comments:

Post a Comment